Dinner, Roast Dinner
Our Topside is cut from our dry-aged Wagyu beef, wrapped in fat, and tied ready to roast it makes a great joint for your roast dinner.
- When ready to roast. Preheat the oven to 210°c.
- Season the beef with sea salt and black pepper and place on a rack on a roasting tray.
- Adding some bulbs of garlic and thyme will give it some great extra flavour too.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes at 210°c, then reduce the heat to 160°c and leave it to cook for the required time.
- If you have a thermometer inserted into the center of the meat, when it registers 50-55°c, it will be nice and pink inside. For a 1.5kg Topside expected it to take around 35-45 minutes, then rest 15-20 minutes minimum.
Our Topside is cut from our Black Angus and Wagyu beef. Wrapped in fat and tied ready to roast, this makes a great joint for your roast dinner.
Sage & Onion Stuffing
Our Sage & Onion Stuffing is perfect to go with your roast whether that’s Sloane’s Pork or Chicken or a Turkey Made using our Lincolnshire sausage, sour dough bread, fresh Sage and slow cooked onions.
Our beef bones are roasted and slowly simmered for 8 hours to produce a rich stock. Thickened slightly with a dark roux and finished with fresh thyme and beef trim before straining for a flavorful sauce to accompany your roast beef.