Quick Meal, Lunch
Our Coppa Piccante has been aged with Italian Chili and Oregano, so the heat from the chilli works wonderfully with the sharpness of peaches and the coolness of the Burrata. This makes a great starter or a large sharing salad.
100g Coppa Piccante
1 Peach, stoned and sliced
150g Baby Spinach
100g Pea Shoots
1 Red onion, sliced
60ml Olive oil
30ml Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix the Olive oil and balsamic vinegar together.
- Then, thinly slice the red onion and add to the dressing.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Cut the peach into eight slices.
- Dress the leaves with a spoonful of the dressing and share between two plates.
- Add the peach slices and coppa, then rip the burrata apart and add half to each.
- Pour over the rest of the dressing and sliced onions.
Mille Stelle Burratta. A locally produced Burratta made from cows milk. Burrata is an Italian cow milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream. The outer casing is solid cheese, while the inside contains stracciatella and cream, giving it an unusual, soft texture.
Our Coppa Picante is made using the pork collar, then slowly cured with oregano and Italain chili and dried in our aging cabinet for 3-4 months. Sliced thinly and ready to eat.